One of the most commonly asked questions about carpet cleaning is this: “How often should I have my carpets cleaned?”
There are a few factors to take into considerations before deciding upon the answer that fits your family and your situation.
1. How many people live in your home?
2. Do you own any pets? Do you have multiple pets?
3. Do you have small children?
4. Is anyone in your home a smoker?
The IICRC, the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification is an independent agency that trains and monitors carpet cleaning technicians throughout the United States. According to the IICRC, everyone should have their carpets cleaned at least one time per year.
Families with pets and smokers should clean their carpeting twice a year. Large families or families with multiple pets should actually clean their carpets every quarter, or four times per year.
Clean carpets have a number of benefits:
1. Dirt, dust mites, bacteria and other allergens get trapped deep in the fibers of your carpet and are missed by most vacuum and carpet cleaners. These pollutants serious lower the air quality in your home and can cause breathing problems for the members of your family.
2. Clean carpets dramatically improve the appearance of your home.
3. Clean carpets provide a healthy environment for your small children and pets, who spend a considerable amount of time playing and relaxing on the floor.
For a deep, long lasting, professional carpet cleaning, OxiGreen in Levittown, PA is the company for you. With state of the art, truck mounted cleaning machines, we clean your carpets and remove 85-90% of the pet dander, dust mites and other allergens stuck in your carpets. Our process is 100% green carpet cleaning; all cleaning agents used are non-toxic and biodegradable.
Call OxiGreen in Levittown, PA today at 215-269-3331. You’ll be glad you did.