It is estimated that 67 million households within the United States own household pets. Most of these households consider their household pets just like a family member. Taking into consideration that numerous homes have household pets, mishaps will take place. While there are obviously other kinds of stains that occur on carpeting, pet stains are the number one most common type of stain that homeowners have to deal with.
The tricks in this blog post were written by OxiGreen in Morrisville, PA to help you tackle stains and avoid creating a regrettable error when attempting to eliminate stains on your carpet.
• Move quickly! Fresh, new stains are easier to get out. Acting quickly will increase your likelihood of getting the stain out by 75%.
• Once you remove a spot the tendency is to want to dry the spot. Ucaution, heat can set the stain if it is not totally out of the carpet.
• NOTE: Eliminate as much of the spot as you're able to by blotting liquid spots and scraping up solid blemishes, such as mud.
• Fluid stains can be eradicated with a wet/dry vac when you have access to one.
• Whatever you do, make sure that you do not do anything which could end up spreading the stain.
• Chemical based spot removers are normally chosen but I must alert you ... test it first in a hidden spot such as a closet. Doing this first will see to it that you don't end up discoloring the carpet fiber or harming your carpet in an obvious area. Should you mar the carpet, since it is hidden, you can easily try a different solution for removing the stain.
• When you use the spot removal treatment, work starting from the outer borders of the spot toward the middle.
Warning, never scrub or scour the carpet fiber with a stiff-bristled scrub brush. Additionally, be careful not to grind a cloth into the spot either. Blot carefully with pressure on the region where the stain used to be.
• When you do use a chemical type spot remover, be certain that you thoroughly rinse the area with filtered water. Then be sure to dry the region as much as possible. It doesn't matter if you are getting rid of spots on carpeting or upholstery, press a thick pad or layer of bath towels down with heavy books or some other type of heavy object. Leave everything in position through the night. This helps to soak up any remaining wetness.
• Brushing the nap of the carpet will give more volume to the carpet fibers when you are done.
Using a Do-It-Yourself method will get out some blemishes but for more challenging stains call OxiGreen in Morrisville, PA. With years of experience, plus our comprehensive understanding of the best way to eliminate carpet spots safely and securely, you are able to trust us to remove virtually any stain. There is nothing we have not seen! Our company has experienced it all!
For professional assistance with those spots, give OxiGreen in Morrisville, PA a phone call today. We can be reached at 215-269-3331 or at our website, http://oxigreencarpetcleaningpa.com .
We are here to help you out with your carpet and upholstery cleaning requirements, any carpet repairs you may need, and even tile and grout cleaning. We are here to do the hard work for you!
OxiGreen in Morrisville, PA is prepared to meet your needs exactly, so contact us today!