It is roughly estimated that 67 million homes inside of the United States own family pets. With so many households having family pets, it isn't surprising to find out a big number these households have to deal with pet odors and pet stains in their rugs. Accidents are part and parcel of having pets.
At OxiGreen Carpet Cleaning in Morrisville, PA, we get it. We have certainly seen it all. We have written the guidelines in this short article to help you avoid creating a regrettable blunder that could have been prevented when you try to remove stained areas in your carpet.
• Take appropriate steps swiftly! Fresh spots are easier to get out. Acting quickly will increase your odds of getting the spot out by 75%.
• Once you eliminate a stain the tendency is to want to dry the spot. Be cautious, heat can set the spot if it isn't entirely out of the carpet.
• NOTE: Eliminate as much of the stained areas as you're able to by blotting fluid spots and scraping up solid stains, such as mud.
• Fluid blemishes can be eradicated with a wet/dry vac when you have access to one.
• We really want to emphasize this next point: it is important to be very careful to not do anything which may spread out the stained area.
• For those of you who choose to take advantage of a chemical-based stain remover, be certain that you test it in a undetectable region. This extra measure of extreme caution will help to make certain you don't end up harming or discoloring the carpet. Because it is unseen, you may try an additional spot removal substance until you discover what is going to work.
• Anytime you apply the spot removal product, work starting from the outer borders of the stain toward the center.
A word of caution: blot the moisture out of your carpet, see to it that that you never scrub your carpeting with a stiff bristled brush. The brush will ruin your carpeting.
• If you do decide to use a chemical-based spot remover, be certain that you completely rinse the area with water. Then be certain to dry the spot as much as possible. Whenever you are getting rid of spots on upholstery or carpeting, try using a thick pad or a couple of towels to dry out the region by weighing them down with barbell weights or any other heavy object. It is advisable to leave this in position overnight to assist the drying out process.
• Brushing the pile of the carpet will fluff the carpet fibers.
While some stains can be removed with these Do It Yourself tips, from time to time the stain is beyond your ability to get out. We here at OxiGreen Carpet Cleaning in Morrisville, PA are only a phone call away if you need or prefer professional assistance.
For prompt stain elimination, please call us here at OxiGreen at 215-269-3331 or visit us online at http://oxigreencarpetcleaning.com. We can easily assist you with all your carpet and upholstery cleaning projects. You may also visit us online at http://oxigreencarpetcleaning.com to find out more about our company, our great package deals, and the other services we offer, including carpet repairs and tile and grout cleaning.
When you call OxiGreen in Morrisville, PA, we're going to complete the task for you! To give you peace of mind, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You’ll be glad you called OxiGreen!